ILFC Ten65 is a catalyst bearing additive for over the road (OTR) use. Designed for fuels intended for short term consumption, it still cleans and lubricates fuel system components and keeps combustion areas free of carbon buildup. ILFC Ten65 promotes complete combustion, allowing more usable energy to be extracted from every pound of fuel. This can often translate into better fuel mileage.
- Improves combustion efficiency
- Reduces soot and particulate emissions
- Reduces harmful gas emissions
- Lubricates and protects fuel system
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Certified ultra low sulfur compliant
- EPA registered for Gas & Diesel.
ILFC Ten65 is a cost effective solution for fuels for on road use.
FOR GROUND SHIPMENT, limited quantities ship non-hazardous.
Recommended dosage rate is 1 gallon per 6,500 gallons of fuel. Available in pint, gallon, pail, drum, tote and tanker.