ILFC Ten 65® Combustion Catalyst and Lubricant provides you with greater fuel efficiency which is evidence of more complete combustion. More complete combustion produces more useful energy while reducing soot and smoke. ILFC Ten 65® is a unique, proprietary fuel treatment package designed for use in all types of gasoline, middle distillate and fuel oils. It is formulated for on and off road, marine, and burner fuel applications. The combustion catalyst, lubricity and detergent additives make ILFC Ten 65® the additive of choice for improving fuel performance. By enhancing stability and demulsifying water ILFC Ten 65® is a good option when dealing with problem fuels. It is designed to be soluble in fuel and can be added directly to fuels.
- Combustion Catalyst - Improves combustion efficiency.
- Lubricant – Lubricates and protects the fuel system.
- Dispersant – Promotes the dispersion of existing solids in the fuel.
- Detergent-Cleans injectors.
- Demulsifier – Helps remove water from the fuel.
- Reduces fuel consumption.
- Reduces soot and particulate emissions.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Polymerization Retardant – Helps to prevent the formation of solids.
- ULSD compliant.
- Enhances fuel stability.
- EPA registered for gasoline and diesel.
Recommended treatment rate as a combustion catalyst and lubricant is 1:10,000 for optimum performance. Available in pints, gallons, pails, drums and totes.
FOR GROUND SHIPMENT, limited quantities ship non-hazardous.