ILFC Ten 02
ILFC Ten02 Fuel Inhibitor is a compound composed of a detergent, a demulsifier, a metal deactivator, a dispersant and polymerization retardant. The detergents help to keep fuel pumps and orifices clean; there are also lubricants for injector jets. Metal deactivators prevent catalytic oxidation. ILFC Ten02 disperses existing macroscopic sludge and retards further polymerization.
- Keeps diesel fuel pumpable and combustible
- Eliminates filter plugging and injector scoring
- Cleans and lubricates injectors
- Retards internal tank corrosion
- EPA Registered for on-road use
Unlike many other fuel inhibitors, ILFC Ten02 contains no alcohols to interfere with the separation of water and fuel oil. This product is for military use only.
Recommended dosage rate is 1 gallon per 10,000 gallons of fuel. Available in pint, gallon, pail, drum, tote and tanker.